Injection moulding department
The injection moulding department is equipped with 20 latest-generation injection moulds, all complete with dehumidifier, granule suction unit and granulator for immediate recycling of scraps (where allowed).
- Nr. 5 50 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 55 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 80 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 3 100 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 110 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 2 120 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 3 130 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 150 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 300 Tons injection mould
- Nr. 1 100 Tons vertical injection mould with rotary table
- Nr. 1 130 Tons for bimateria injection mould
Most of our presses are equipped with a sprue picker robot and an insertion robot.
Our presses are designed to process all kinds of material. In addition, they can be networked together through an advanced management system and monitored throughout the entire production cycle and quality control process. The same interface allows monitoring the work progress, the press load and a number of parameters ranging from injection profiles to temperatures.
All data and programs are preserved for all the time requested by the customer through a safety backup system. All raw materials entering the Tecno-Plast’s warehouse are accompanied by a certificate of analysis and by a certificate of safety and conformity.
The factory features a warehouse fully equipped for good reception. Acceptance checks are performed on all incoming goods allowing each raw material to be identified with a lot number that will be traceable throughout the entire life of the product. In the shipping department, the product is accurately checked and packed with suitable packing materials, usually agreed upon with the customer, before being shipped. Tecno Plast relies on its own transport vehicles for deliveries, but owner-drivers or couriers may also be used upon customer’s request.